Global warming (was: leps-list sleeping)

Lili Pintea-Reed pinteareed at madbbs.com
Wed Jul 9 16:25:54 EDT 2003

"Energy is neither created or destroyed." C'est correct?? It has to go
somewhere. Within the climatic system<s> doesn't it seem reasonable that the
energy is released in extreme storms? With an infusion of more energy from
warming,  reasonably, one could expect more big storms, hotter summers, lots
of wide oscillation in temps.???
Lil