visit to the Monarch reserves (long)

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue Mar 11 08:21:21 EST 2003

They are on Hawaii...I have a couple of specimens (early March 2000)...one
male, normal size, normal ground color...the other a small female, somewhat
worn but with a rather washed out ground color...not white (which occurs on
Hawaii) but definitely a washed out orange brown.

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.