Credulous cherubites

neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 15:24:01 EST 2003

I Would urge everone to ignore Paul cherubini's comments. Some will believe
him never mind what I say. Some share his ultra exreme political views
others are just, to put it as politlely as I can, "credulous" they believe
Things easily . Cherubini has been caughtt out in countless frauds and
deceiptions or  misrepresentations and we know that one book quotes him as
saying that he has a history of mental problems and that almost identical
ideas were described by his psychiatrist as "paranoid".

I don't like him. I dgree with Bob Pyle's description of him as Rogue and a
Scoundrel but I am
t telling you all this because of that. Competance is the heart ofd
science. He is not compentant but "paranoid" .

Psychology us that good scientists are not credulous people. On other lists
with more Scientists on them he is treated with ridicule. Unfortunately
there are credulous people on this list

Get a life is a perfectly acceptable comment when delaing wth  a " paranoid"
obsessive.

I would lso point out, in as friendly way as possible, that some people are
taking an enormous risk in using their work addresses to appear very
credulous. You see,psychology tells us more than good scientists aren't
credulous. It tells us that some other occupations have the same
charaqcteristics

 Psychometric testing, which is uses in recruitment, is based on this. You
wouldn't want a boss who understood this to be reading a message that
indicates that you might not be good at your job!"

I am not basing it on just believing this nut.R emember the same people
fell for the  "Betty Swollocks" hoax anoyther obvious fraud.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn