Moth ID help wanted - Houston/Galveston area

Paula Kennedy paulak at hal-pc.org
Thu May 15 23:35:07 EDT 2003

I am a volunteer at The Nature Conservancy's Texas City Prairie Preserve between Houston and Galveston, Texas.  A few months ago I began a project to identify the moth species on the preserve and create a checklist.  I have been digitally photographing and collecting specimens.  Most I can identify with the help of the Covell guide or internet resources, but some still allude me.

I am looking for somone who knows the moths of the upper Texas coast who'd be willing to help me via email or in person. If you'd be interested in assisting me, please email me at paulak at hal-pc.org.

THANKS!

Paula Kennedy
Texas City, Texas
paulak at hal-pc.org