[leps-talk] Re: American butterfly catcher nabbed in Indonesi an park

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Wed Nov 5 14:12:07 EST 2003

Well, he and they certainly didn't HAVE to be so stupid as to collect in a
National Park without first getting permission, but on the other hand the
whole thing is so surreal...Here we have, on the one hand, the earth being
destroyed by uncontrolled building and development, by horrible pollution
and destruction from endless and unending wars, which it seems to me are
thought up, planned and started and then allowed to propagate and grow (to
wit: what is going on in Iraq), in order for a few immoral men to become
wildly rich from arms and bomb production (at the expense of multitudes of
people dying)...yet a couple of guys who are catching insects are to be
prosecuted and thrown in prison, and otherwise humiliated and slandered to
death...?

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.