[leps-talk] Re: American butterfly catcher nabbed in Indonesian park

Jorge Bizarro jbizarro at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 5 16:09:27 EST 2003

People

the case of Tom Kral is lamentable in my view, I've exchanged some leps with
him many years ago... consider him my friend....

Hummm! Will I be able to get a US visa after this statement??? - I do have a
permanent entry one for turism from 1992 (when I went to Florida for a ATL
meeting in Gainesville.

Jorge