[leps-talk] Re: American butterfly catcher nabbed in Indonesian park

Charles Bordelon legitintellexit at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 16:37:25 EST 2003

Lest we forget his buddy in California, so bold as to exclaim to his prof
what the hell he was up to in the campus lab.  Ya know, Tom got a lotta
people in trouble, who were all legit researchers.  (Well, they got hassled,
anyway.)  I hope everyone will get over this whole incident.  One bad
apple....  I think that most all of us are law-abiding, and disdain this
type of blatant and belligerent behavior.  Jorge Bizzaro, "Come on down!!!"
(Or up.)  cb