Cabinets

James Taylor drivingiron at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 13 14:28:25 EST 2003

Stan:
About 20 years ago I decided I needed some shelves - not cases - of working
area for the unclassified, etc. I built a plywood cabinet to fit under my
work counter with plain foam-covered shelves and a door fitted with a gasket
of rubber strips. I have tossed PDB in the bottom of this arrangement for
years. The only time odor can be detected is when I open the door.

(Could be my nose doesn't work properly any more.)

Jim Taylor