[SoWestLep] Cabinets

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:54:48 EST 2003

Stan and other lepsters,

The Bioquip open-faced Cornell cabinet is just $145. It holds 6 Cornell
drawers, and you can get a kit for these 6 drawers for about $100 from
BioQuip plus the cost of 6 glass panes which you can buy locally at a
window and glass store.

I don't work for Bioquip, but I have been considering such a system. Any
comments by the expereinced?

Patrick
patfoley at csus.edu