[SoWestLep] Cabinets

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Thu Nov 13 20:14:03 EST 2003

I have bought the 6 drawer kit and it is good. I prefer to put together
my own drawers rather than buying the ready made ones from BioQuip. I
can get a tighter fit between the top and bottom than you can get with
the ready made ones. A tighter fit keeps out dermestids better. When
putting the drawers together I place cellophane at the corners so that
the glue at the corners does not cement the top (that has the mirror) to
the bottom. Also, I always order the particle bottom and then shave off
enough from the backside (with a router) so that I can place over it
masonite that will be at the bottom of the drawer. It is a lot of work
though.

I have not looked into their 6 drawer open faced cabinet. Maybe it can
be modified to take a door.
Stan