Monarch Extinction press releases.

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 15:13:12 EST 2003

Ditto those comments Stan, further, historically the archive will show I have
more frequently than not been positive about Paul's comments, and in this
case I felt I was defending the rigorous scientific method, and not being
negative towards Paul, simply expressing my recurring desire for unity among
Lepidopterists big and small-time, and encouraging Paul sit down and write a
mainstream original peer reviewed paper for once, something I do believe he is quite
able to do, and I bet that would be actually very welcomed by many, in spite of
what appears to be a self-fulfilling personal pique regarding some researchers
which I believe is counterproductive.  I further believe that many of Paul's
contributions go unnoticed and are destined into oblivion, except for the
label that many brand him with, and in the sense of the integrity of science would
be a positive influence in the press.  Like when he released Monarchs around
the continental divide to test the limits some general flight path population
group assumptions.

Of course, I am not trying to preach anything here.  Just responding to the
trolling after being classified as a Lep gangster when all I want to do is
learn as much about Leps as I can in a positive environment, well one out of two
would be good enough at this point...
Best Butterflying, Doug Dawn, Monterrey, Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 11/13/2003 12:06:36 PM Mexico Standard Time,
stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org escribe: