[leps-talk] Re: Monarch Extinction (substantial evidence?)

James Taylor drivingiron at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 17 10:07:38 EST 2003

Folks:

I swore I would have nothing more to do with this subject - including reading the posts. However, I agree with Mark - Neil needs to put a sock in it. Vicious and personal attacks do little to raise his stock price. Please talk about your opinion and not about people with an opposing view.

Jim Taylor