Monarch Migration Predicted to be Extinct within 16 years

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Tue Oct 7 23:03:08 EDT 2003

I think, correct me if I am wrong (of course you will), what you are
saying is that you (maybe), Paul Cherubini, and some others know for a
_fact_ that Brower is engaged in a fraud to obtain donations for his
research or living (maybe to buy a new Hummer). Either because the rest
of us do not have all the information the Brower criticizers have, or
because we are not perceptive enough, it is then okay to take a Brower
statement and overstate, misquote, and misrepresent it. After all, you
(i.e., the Brower criticizers, not necessarily you personally) know what
Brower is really attempting to do - correct? Some may be willing to have
someone else do their thinking for them, but not me. Give me the facts,
not misquotes, misrepresentations or overstatements, and I will come to
my own conclusion. I do not know Brower and have no idea if he is
engaged in a fraud, but when I read interpretations not supported by the
actual statement it makes me think his criticizers are the ones engaged
in the a fraud.
Stan