Arizona Butterfly Places

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Tue Oct 7 23:31:51 EDT 2003

I'm a casual collector and so I don't get out as much as some. However,
some of the better places, I think, are Kehl springs campground on the
rim, and Blue Ridge resevoir on the rim. Other places are Sunflower, a
spot southeast of Clint Wells, my 5 acre lot near Prescott, some of the
areas around Groom creek and Potato Patch south of  Prescott for moths,
and a spot east of Cottonwood for Thesalia. I have been to other places,
but these stick out in my mind more than others.
Stan