Arizona Butterfly Places

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 17:55:33 EDT 2003

While I am quite familiar with my southeastern corner of Arizona and have
been, a couple of times, up to the White Mountains - I was wondering if some
of you have any favorite spots in the rest of the state?
Where do you guys from Phoenix, Flagstaff, Yuma, Prescott and Sedona and the
four corners area go?

Hank Brodkin
Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
hbrodkin at earthlink.net
SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association (SEABA)
http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
"Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
by Bob Stewart, Priscilla Brodkin and Hank Brodkin
http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/index.html