Deaths head sphinx in North America?

John jhimmel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 16:49:29 EDT 2003

I don't know.  Have people been turning up missing in that town?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at comcast.net

JUST OUT FALL 2002!  "Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels in Your Own Yard"
Go to: http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

Visit my other websites at:
  www.johnhimmelman.com
  www.connecticutmoths.com