Ordering the Yosemite book.

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Dec 8 22:49:59 EST 2004

Someone sent me a message today pointing out that when one goes to the TILS
on line order form, that one can not tell which one is the soon to be
published Yosemite book.   I suspect lots of people have had the same
question.

It is
Volume five   2004  paper & CD   US  $45

The link is
http://tils-ttr.org/subscribe.html

 Also, Vol. 6 has already had issue 1 printed and mailed.   Both Volumes are
being done simulataniously.  Vol. only consists of the two Yosemite issues.
Vol. 6 the normal 8 to 10 isssues over a year.

Sorry for the confusion/lack of on line info.

Ron Gatrelle