Fw: [leps-talk] TX &US RECORDS

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Thu Dec 9 20:40:46 EST 2004

Folks,

Some corrections to Charles list of records:

I found the Greta morgane oto not the Dauphins. I found it yesterday and
called everyone to come and see it and get photos before it got dark. The
Daupins did post the photos first. Here's the best photo I took see
http://public.fotki.com/rlephoto/butterflies/texas_butterflies2/9231_clearwing_fros.html
click through it for another photo.

Also the Itaballia demophile calydonia was found by Jeffery Glassberg and
he knew what it was on the spot. Many of us were on the site when it was
found. I waited with 6-8 others including the Dauphins to get photos see
http://public.fotki.com/rlephoto/butterflies/texas_butterflies2/0758_white_cross.html

I've been in the Lower Rio Grande Valley for a week now and have seen over
100 species most I have taken photos of. This lep blew me away today with
the grace and huge size see the last 3 photos in this album
http://public.fotki.com/rlephoto/butterflies/texas_butterflies/ I've still
another week to spend down here in Texas.....

Randy Emmitt
www.rlephoto.com
http://public.fotki.com/rlephoto/butterflies/texas_butterflies/
in Alamo TX