Thank you all for German Museum Info

Jim Hanlon jfhanlon at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 20 14:50:22 EST 2004

The Arnold Schultze collection is housed at the Museum of Natural History at
Humboldt Uninversity in Berlin, Germany, and I am awaiting their response
regarding the Agrias aedon schultzei (magdalenae) specimen.

It is quite interesting to see the major international museums collaborating
on an international database of butterflies, however, I was not able to
access the specimen off any of the related databases. The program appears to
be in its infancy stage.

I would like to thank all who contributed info on the museums.

Sincerely,

Jim Hanlon