Chem's in relaxer + Arizona Monarchs

Monarchrst at aol.com Monarchrst at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 11:32:34 EST 2004

Richard, I use some flaked mothballs (naphthalene) and place them on or under
moistened tissues.  That has worked well for me for over 30 years and it is
cheap to get.

Ian Watkinson, Yuma, Arizona

p.s. The Monarch migration here has been tremendous this year.  They are
returning in a SE direction from the overwintering sites in California.  I still
have probably 100 per day outside my office and it has been that way since
January 1, 2004.  Thousands of painted ladies that entire time, without a break.