Leps-talk "Good for the Soul"

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Oct 18 15:16:00 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: MexicoDoug at aol.com
To: gatrelle at tils-ttr.org ; jadams at em.daltonstate.edu
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 2:36 PM
Subject: Leps-talk "Good for the Soul"

Hola Ron (Ron, please do forward this to leps-Talk and the Leps-L, I have a
list problem at the moment), and James,

I see the list is as caliente as usual and that James is upset with Ron.
Ron, you have a flair for getting into these things, you must love Leps just
too much.  While I plead total and complete ignorance on whatever is really
happening (It doesn't look fun though) I would like to mention to James that
he has participated in exactly what he is unhappy with as he is using his
moral standard which happens to disagree with Ron's moral standard, to
justify further hot and bothered banter that James himself thinks does not
belong on the list, but Ron has show more flexibility in allowing in the
past ... though perhaps sometimes less when he doesn't agree:(.

Gentlemen,

May I offer a picture to lighten the souls taken just before midnight
October 16, 2004 of how well Monarchs get along at an oasis in crossing the
Mexican desert when the whole world except Paul seems so against the
Monarchs?  They were resting there earlier in the day so I paid a vist later
on, and found them fast asleep.  Monarchs started showing up in onesy
twoseys in migration a week earlier, and now are in respectable numbers!
25D43M Lat 100D22M Long....

http://www.diogenite.com/D-plex.JPG

And if that still doesn't bring some peace (who am I to speak:) ), how about
this with Lepsters a little further South a week earlier (October 11)
interacting with bugs.  The first person to point out and identify all four
bugs visible in this photo wins today's mention...

http://www.diogenite.com/bugs.JPG

And for good measure, how about this one, Also on October 11, drink time in
nature's wild "butterfly garden"?  I can see five species...anyone see more?

http://www.diogenite.com/jardin.JPG

I have one more even more comical of this ilk, if anyone wants just tell me
and I'll scan and post it, too.  No Erynnis's here, well, there were
actually a few but you had to be there in person, and if anyone says
anything ... aww shucks, I'll probably scratch my head and wonder once again
how such beautiful creatures engender such emotions in the human species
among Lepster-friends.
Saludos, Doug