Butterfly Tours in Ecuador

Hank hbrodkin at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 04:17:11 EDT 2004

Jane Lyons of Mindo Bird Tours set up our recent very successful butterfly trip to Ecuador.  She is now going to be doing 2 butterfly trips a year.  Here is her web page:
http://www.mindobirds.com.ec/ecua_butter_tour.htm

Harold Greeney, a professional lepedopterist, who has set up the Yanayacu Research Station near Baeza, was our guide for 2/3 of the trip.  To see some images go to:
http://members.cox.net/azleps/

This may be off subject for South West Lep - but we were blown away and wanted to share with our many friends on the lists.

Hank Brodkin
New E-Mail: hbrodkin at cox.net
http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin