[leps-talk] Re: The Monarchs have recovered from last winter' s big freeze in Mexico

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Sep 2 08:33:40 EDT 2004

I saw no Compton Tortoiseshells at the Scott Bog in northern Coos Co., NH on
Aug. 25th...Last year they were abundant up there in August...

Well, we should get the Monarch "Scientific Crew" to start a "COMPTON
TORTOISESHELL WATCH"...I'll be the first to tag one next time I see one...

Brian, there were plenty of Milbert's up there, though...Probably the
Connecticut folks should keep an eye out for them...

Alex

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.