was:Monarchs now humanity

Jonathan Sylvestre josylvestre at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 10 23:25:27 EDT 2005

Ron

There is something that i dont like about religious people... They say lots of things but they never explain what they say...
Because we are in a scientific list here, and because the subject interest me, i would like to ask you a question

You said :

"1) Only the human body is a part of nature. We are responsible for our the
natural world because we are the only spiritual creature here."

I though that we are nearly identical to all other organism (should i have to explain you what i mean by nearly identical..) on this planet so if we have a body that is a part of the nature and something else that is a part of you must know what... why butterflies and moth, bacteria, plants, squirels,... have not this somthing else thing ??? Is there a heaven for butterflies (other than a flowerfull little clearing) ??

I like to get responses... its in my nature... but cant cahnge my mind because i have the immunity to religion too.

what is religion ? an increadible number of interactions between neurones in the brain of "superiors" animals

if you dont want to answer my questions... please do it for other people in the list

Last thing

please, stop calling living organism "creature"

Jonathan Sylvestre