Monarchs and Monoculture in southern Michigan

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 20:01:27 EDT 2005

On Saturday 27 August 2005 21:37, Grkovich, Alex wrote:
> And Mark...
>
> If he responds, just ignore him...Those types hate to be ignored...which is
> why they spout off in the first place...it's the attention they crave...
>
> Alex

Listen wise guy! This place on the net was a lot better before you came along
with your bigoted ranting.  You may think it is socially acceptable to shout
abuse at minority groups like some kind of "Butterfly Bircher" but most
decent moral people don't.

And while we're at it do Messrs Noce, Spence, MacDonald, McCormac and Magarian
know the impression you're giving of their firm.
Do they know that a search on their company domain name on the net can yeild
you  raving like some white hooded Klansman off to lynch someone?

Go away. Do as you have promised before and don't ever respond to me again.
I don't want to know you.

Sorry about the bluntness folks I am not angry. Its just that it works better
with blind thinking  bigots to tell them straight.
I hope we can get back to normal now.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/