[Fwd: Fw: Re: [SoWestLep] 2005 prospects for S. Calif. and NW Arizona.]

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Fri Jan 21 16:42:31 EST 2005

I'm forwarding this in case anyone might be interested. This was
originally posted in SoWestLep and then subsequently cross posted to
leps-talk. Since leps-talk does not appear to have geographic boundaries
it seems appropriate to cross post in Leps-L also as the subject matter
might be of interest to some on this list.
Stan