[leps-talk] Who Edits the Editor?

Gary Anweiler Edmonton Alberta Canada gganweiler at sprint.ca
Tue Jul 26 19:25:35 EDT 2005

The suggestion to hand out free copies of the most recent issue of the news at Alta-Vista to non Lep-Soc Members was made by John Masters, not a cabal of LepSoc executive scientists. Actually both John's suggestions were acted upon, as at the time they seemed like positive moves. Time was of the essence if we were to do this at the upcoming meetings.  Sorry.  No conspiracies. No late night plotting. Basically just myself (as Membership Committee chair) and John Masters (as a very energetic member concerned with the declining membership) doing what we could to reverse the trend.

Gary Anweiler