Mosquito control No Mo

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat May 7 13:57:26 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org>
Subject: Re: Mosquito control

> To counter (for the sake of argument only), you have already said in
> of it. This was the justification in those posts for saying that those
> who criticize Man for altering the environment are off base because Man
> is just another creature on this earth, like the deer, bear, etc, and is
> part of nature.
****************

I dropped that thread because others were either 1) not smart enough to
understand what was being said or 2)  understood exactly and thus knew I
had em by their anti-god gonads. - and thus couldn't admit their error.
(Remember we're just having fun here.)

Humanity is a alien life form on this planet because he is a created Spirit
being housed in a primate body.  His primary function when placed here was
to be steward of the planet - he almost immediately abandoned that and
failed.  But, this is still his responsibility.  When God made Adam, Homo
sapiens was already here as stated in scripture.  God "breathed" (put) a
spirit "offspring" into a sapiens body and Mankind "became" a living soul.
Quite some time later Eve was cloned from Adam (by a literal operation and
technology).   The purpose of the flood was to destroy the non spirit (only
"flesh") sapiens because the offspring of Adam were mating and reproducing
with them.   After that event, only Spirit beings in sapiens bodies
remained on the planet.  (see attachment)

Only those who do not believe in Creation place Homo sapiens INSIDE nature.
In this view, there is no god and man is just another animal.   YET  those
who frame sapiens as just another animal heap SOLE  responsibility upon him
for the ills of the planet.  A responsibility, that by the very fact of
being "just another species" is impossible.  It is the function of
evolution to cause every creature and creature group to look out ONLY for
themselves.   If only, and thus as, an animal sapiens is no different.

So those anti-creationists and ant-divinity persons, who totally dominate
the natural sciences, have TAKEN the Jewish/Christian/Moslem RELIGIOUS
position when they claim Humanity has _responsibility_.   This is utter
hypocrisy - and THAT was the point of my posts.   Man is only responsible
if he is accountable.   There is no accountability among the biota - only
the Law of Survival.  Via Creation, man is accountable to God for his
actions in society and nature - and responsibility come from that alone.
(Other religions are not included above because they reject the Genesis
unilateral creation by the singular God of Abraham, Yahweh.)

Thus, his activities are not any more unnatural than
> those of the deer, bear, etc. Accepting this view point for the sake of
> discussion, it follows then that if humans alter the environment it is a
> "natural" occurrence, not an "unnatural" one, and so the rise in harmful
> critters (assuming they are rising to extra dangerous levels because of
> human activity) due to human alteration of the environment cannot be
> "unnatural". It has to be a "natural" occurrence and, therefore,
> claiming they are at "unnatural" levels it is not a valid argument to
> justify getting rid of them.
>
> Stan

Two things.
1)  The above should be the position of Darwinists - simple, natural, cause
and effect = causality.  So why do so many of them take a position that is
purely religious (responsibility/accountability).
2)  But even in a purely nautral paradigm, the idea of *man interfereth,
and man interfereth some more* is just more doing what come naturally to
him.

Cheers :-)

RG