Mosquito control No Mo

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Sat May 7 22:53:16 EDT 2005

Jonathan,

I have no special problem with Ron testifying to his faith every now and
again, even though the Leps list may not be the finest pulpit. I do wish
Ron would give other people a little credit for their views. If a
scientist doesn't want to argue about Creation, is that because of
anti-God feelings, or is it because we can make a lot more progress
doing science than arguing about the 10,000 names of God? If the Journal
of the Leps society rejects a paper, must it be due to environmentalist
bias? Keeping in mind that most submitted papers are rejected,
especially 41 page papers.

I'm sitting here listening to the Persuasions sing "Building a Home"
(from the disk "Sincerely"), but I suspect Ron feels scientists and
environmentalists are the enemy of all things spiritual and down-home
American.  Should I be listening to Green Day's "American Idiot", Ron?

Patrick
patfoley at csus.edu