URGENT IMMEDIATE REQUEST FOR GLAUCUS MALES

Glaucus glaucus at earthlink.net
Sun May 22 15:55:03 EDT 2005

I am in immediate need of 8-12 live adult Papilio glaucus males. I have a 2
to 3 day window in which to get them. They apparently are all gone now from
my Chicago area. They emerged earlier than expected, around May 5th. If
anyone can overnite me any freshly caught ones from today or tomorrow,
please e-mail me at glaucus at earthlink.net right away, or call Monday after
9:00am central time 1-800-342-6144 and ask for Marc. I'll give you my FedEx
account number and have it billed to me. I can offer cash or trade
possibilities. Thanks!!