Where have Britain's moths gone?

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue Feb 21 11:16:27 EST 2006

Well, at least nobody seems to be blaming the little butterfly and moth collectors any more...

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.