Updates

James Adams jadams at daltonstate.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:37:21 EST 2006

Leppers,

         Please excuse the cross-posting.  I just wanted to let you know,
that new updates are now available on the GA Leps website.  I haven't added
a huge number of pictures (20 or so; check the Recent updates section for
new species pages on the home page), but I have incorporated a number of
higher level taxonomic changes into the website, reflecting recent changes
in our understanding of familial and even superfamily
relationships.  Particularly odd to some of you will be the changes in the
family Noctuidae, which has been split into two families -- the Noctuidae
and the Erebidae.  No need for you to go changing labels right away, but
the most recent research does indeed suggest that this arrangement is
appropriate.

         Enjoy!!

james

James K. Adams