Impressive 4th of July counts of "Endangered" migrant monarchs.

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:55:16 EDT 2006

Maybe that is true concerning the release of Painted Ladies but what about
Queens (Danaus gilippus) in the northern part of eastern United States? I
have found two Queens in southeast Michigan over the past five years. One of
these Queens I learned was a result of a wedding release but the second
could have been a wild vagrant but I will never know. It was only by
accident that I found out the first Queen was a releasee.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan