Are mosquitoes blind?

OscartheGrouch Tondaleo at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 03:03:07 EDT 2006

Hey Charles, you may be weary of answering this, but here goes. Anything in
the works that you know of along the lines of a Peterson Field Guide or
something similar for the moths of Western North America? I'm a big fan of
the Eastern NA one even though I live in Oregon, there's quite a bit of
overlap. Just curious, thx.

news:44B79F220200001000436FDC at gwise.louisville.edu...