New Movie

Paul Breslin pbreslin at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 6 23:55:22 EDT 2006

There is full information at:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313300/
and, Amazon has the DVD used for $12.00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/102-6825511-2705738?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=the+blue+butterfly

Paul Breslin
=============
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Worth
  To: LEPS-L
  Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:09 PM
  Subject: New Movie

  Hi all,
  Maybe a few have seen this film already.  There is a new movie out called "The Blue Butterfly".  Based on a true story, it stars William Hurt as a grumpy entomologist who grants a boy who's dying of a brain tumor his ultimate wish... to go to the rain forest to catch a blue morpho.  Although it has some of the entomological mistakes we've all come to accept in films, it's fairly well done, better than most insect movies I've seen.  Haven't watched the whole thing yet so nobody give away the end!
  Best,  Rich

  Richard Worth

  Entomologist / Lepidopterist

  Plant Division, Oregon Dept. of Agriculture

  635 Capitol St. NE

  Salem, OR  97301

  503-986-6461

  rworth at oda.state.or.us