New Movie

Richard Worth rworth at oda.state.or.us
Thu Jun 8 11:26:21 EDT 2006

All,
As anticipated, a dramatic experience by the kid and the entomologist
and an inspiring ending.  After reading the credits, it is based on
an account by Georges Broussard, from Montreal, I think.  Good film.
Four stars, thumbs up, etc.
Rich

On Jun 6, 2006, at 8:55 PM, Paul Breslin wrote:

> There is full information at:
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313300/
> and, Amazon has the DVD used for $12.00
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/102-6825511-2705738?
> platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=the+blue+butterfly
>
> Paul Breslin

Richard Worth
Entomologist / Lepidopterist / Film critic
Plant Division, Oregon Dept. of Agriculture
635 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR  97301
503-986-6461
rworth at oda.state.or.us