temp/humidity levels for collections

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Sat Nov 18 06:42:27 EST 2006

Roger,

That's fine and no problem with that on this end...Problem is when we're gone away for 2 weeks in mid-summer and there's no one to empty the humidifier condensate bucket every day...As I said, I will really have to seal up all of the cabinets and use dessicant both inside the cabinets and probably have more of it inside each box...A pretty big job...

Alex