Location of French types

Bill Oehlke oehlkew at islandtelecom.com
Fri Sep 15 05:16:13 EDT 2006

Gary,
I am still here, but am unable to help with this particular request. I will send you a separate email on another matter.
I am very interested in North American Catocala electronic images and sighting data as I am trying to put together state by state
(even county by county where there is sufficient data) checklists.
Bill Oehlke
Box 476, 155 Peardon Road
Montague, Prince Edward Island
Canada C0A 1R0