Neil Jones - Confirmed Racist

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 11:15:16 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 20:27, Michael E. Soukup wrote:
> Normally, I don't go for Psychiatry or medication (unless self
> administered) ;-)
>
> But, every once in a while, I feel that, like government, it is a
> necessary evil.  This is one of those times.   And, I even consider
> Neil one of those "far left environmental wackos" (No offense intended
> Neil - I hope you wear it like a badge of honor as you don't seem to
> be a man who shirks from his beliefs).  And, I don't usually agree
> with Neil...but I'm very sure that I don't want to be, in any way,
> associated with the likes of this guy here.
>
> This is one impressively, incoherent rant!!!
>
> I recommend a few Valium at least....Maybe something a bit
> stronger.....
>

> But, this is so far over the edge

Thank you Mike, for disassociating yourself, like others on this list,
from Mr Hans Schnauber's comments. Naturally, I don't accept what he
says. I take no offence at what you say, but I would disagree with your
assessment of my political position, but I guess coming from your
perspective ( and please likewise take no offence) it is understandable
that you would view a mainstream UK conservationist in that way. We will
just have to agree to disagree on that point.

For the record, as a conservationist, I have helped in a voluntary
capacity with a  number of conservation organisations both in the UK and
abroad. I have never been an employee of, nor have I ever claimed to be
an employee of, the North American Butterfly Association, the Xerces
Society, Butterfly Conservation, the US Government, the Oregon State
Government or Oxford University. I have played no part whatsoever in Mr
Schnauber's business activities, or any of the court cases or other
legal processes in which he has found himself involved.

Neil Jones
Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com