Dominican Republic

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at cox.net
Tue Dec 18 09:48:55 EST 2007

Alex:

Though I was a Lorquin member - I have not been to Los Angles in about 10
years.  I know relatively little about the butterflies of the Caribbean -
though I do think there are a couple of books out.  I know of no one who has
collected there.

I am CC'ing your request to the Leps-l mail list - perhaps someone there can
help you!

To those on Leps-l - please reply directly to Alex at the address below.

Hank Brodkin
Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
hbrodkin at cox.net
"Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
"Finding Butterflies in Arizona - a Guide to the Best Sites"
http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin/

  _____