A bit off topic...but indulge me, please

May inkslinger at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 22 09:30:08 EST 2007

I am going to make old fashioned panorama sugar eggs for Easter for my
grandchildren.  While exploring the site, I came across this page.
These butterflies are made on edible parchment.  I think they're neat
for cakes and things...and whoever this is will take your image of a
favorite butterfly and make it for you in any size - 1 or many on a page.

May

http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/misc/waferpaperlbutterflies.htm