L anthedon or L. creola Identification?

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 2 14:31:30 EST 2008

This discussion of pattern has been very enlightening (particularly for
someone who has not yet set eyes on E. creola.  However, it doesn't seem
that a "punched out" line is a good isolating mechanism.  I would be
interesting in any comments on the Sussex Co. Delaware record (Opler
County Atlas).

It's interesting though that one of the differences ascribed to
Satyrodes eurydice vs S. Appalachia is also the waviness of a line
(although there are genitalic differences).   MIKE GOCHFELD