Hodges List

Hugh McGuinness hmcguinness at ross.org
Sun Oct 18 10:11:45 EDT 2009

Hi Leppers,

Does anyone have an Excel database with Latin names and Hodge's
numbers for North American Leps that they would be willing to share?
If authors were included that would be dandy. Common names would be
exquisite. Any additional info would be other worldy. E-mail me off
line.

I have such a database of Latin names and Hodge's numbers for about
1000 taxa from the NYC area, but I'd like to avoid the typing of an
additional several thousand species that occur in the east.

Thanks, Hugh

Hugh McGuinness
The Ross School
18 Goodfriend Drive