Butterflies of Asian Russia

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 16:49:51 EDT 2010

I received this a short time ago.  I know that some of you are very
interested in Asian butterflies.
Apparently Mr. Berezhnoi also conducts collecting tours in that area.

Hank Brodkin
PO Box 1404, Hereford, AZ 85615
hbrodkin at cox.net
"Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
"Finding Butterflies in Arizona - a Guide to the Best Sites"
http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin/