Drooping wings after spreading

Hugh McGuinness hmcguinness at ross.org
Fri Nov 5 10:12:04 EDT 2010

Dear Leppers,

I too would like information on this subject, as I have the same problem. I
concur with Bruce that small material is especially prone to wing droop.
Perhaps one solution is to spread material on boards that are angled upward
from the body by 5-10 degrees. However, I use pinning blocks and worry that
with inclined blocks (if I could even find someone to make them) the threads
would tend to wander to the body and sever the wings.

And Bruce, if you get any helpful answers from all the listservs where I am
not a member, would you mind posting a summary to Leps-L?

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
The Ross School