Facts-Cherubini

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Feb 18 08:42:21 EST 2011

Does NOBODY out there understand what I believe is the real danger of this huge national debt? That Muslim countries might one day demand the implementation of Sharia Law in the United States of America - and the literal buying up of the USA -  in response to relief of the debt?

This is already happening (as I understand it) in parts of Europe, and haven't the Leaders of several prominent European countries - including England, right Neil? - already denounced this "multiculturism" as an abject failure...

The National Debt HAS to be brought under control - even if F&W doesn't get any money...

As far as American children are concerned, we need all we can get...otherwise one day we'll cease to exist...Is perhaps one of the goals of Planned Parenthood to one day wipe out the American people?

Alex