Facts-Cherubini

May inkslinger at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 16:33:52 EST 2011

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&search=search#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=global+warming+climate+change+hoax&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=b5fc6a07c812d0bf
<http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&search=search#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=global+warming+climate+change+hoax&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=b5fc6a07c812d0bf>

I don't know how many years I've been on this list, but once you get
onto a subject, all of you are bulldogs.

I thought this was about butterflies.  I wasn't watching how the muslim
thread started, but I'll tell you, until you watch a beheading/stoning
video or two, or if you think the mindset of attaching explosives to
your child to sacrifice them is ok, I have a major problem with that.
Perhaps then  you might like to argue at the blog, "Atlas Shrugs".

Can we keep this on subject?  We are all leps lovers.  We will never all
agree, but let's be respectful of one another.  Slug it out privately.
Because no matter what the cause is, we who have an interest in leps
have to find answers on a local scale first.  What may be a danger in
Arizona, may not be in my county, or in WV.  You pass the info along to
other interested parties, and so on.