The clothes designed as a lifeline for flying visitors to our gardens

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:20:14 EST 2011

Caps on human population growth and limiting resource consumption are both going to have to occur if we hope to save the natural habitats and native ecosystems on which large amounts of remaining lepidopteran biodiversity depend. These are basic truths that a lot of people refuse to face.
Roger KuhlmanAnn Arbor, Michigan