[Leps-l] Xerces Society hiring for Endangered Species Conservation Associate

Matthew Shepherd mdshepherd at xerces.org
Fri Aug 24 09:27:06 EDT 2012

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Endangered Species Conservation Associate

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is seeking an Endangered
Species Conservation Associate.  Under the direction of the Endangered
Species Program Director, the Endangered Species Conservation Associate will
spend approximately two thirds of her or his time managing our effort to
conserve monarch butterflies and their habitats and approximately one third
of his or her time assisting with other endangered species conservation
projects. The Associate will ideally be based in our Portland, Oregon office
but locations in California will be considered.

For more information about the job and instructions on how to apply, visit:
http://www.xerces.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/xerces-monarch-endangered-s
pecies-job-2012.pdf

________

Matthew Shepherd

Communications Director

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

628 NE Broadway, Ste 200, Portland, OR 97232-1324, USA

 <mailto:mdshepherd at xerces.org> mdshepherd at xerces.org

Tel: (503) 232-6639 ext. 110

Toll free: 1-855-232 6639 ext. 110

Cell: (503) 807-1577

Fax: (503) 233-6794

Connect with Xerces via Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xerces-Society/193182577358618>
FB_icon_small

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
invertebrates and their habitat.

To join the Society, make a donation, or read about our work, please visit
<http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org.