[Leps-l] Garwood and Lehman - Butterflies of...

JPPelham zapjammer at frontier.com
Wed Jun 20 17:16:32 EDT 2012

Hank, all,

The Garwood&Lehman combo have produced books of inestimable value for the study of butterflies. These excellent tomes continue to educate many including myself.

It is obvious that these products involved many hours of photography and preparation as Hank indicated. It needs note that the authors are diligent in ascertaining the identities of the figured butterflies; any errors are generally the product of bad advice! Both of these fine folks have contributed many images to the Butterflies of America website and Kim is one of our content advisors. It is selfless work; the prices of the books cannot compensate for their efforts. Our community is so much richer for what they are doing and I am always happy to say...

THANKS!

Jonathan P. Pelham